Monday, January 30, 2006

My New Year Celebrations Day 2

Went to Ah Ma's house (paternal side) in AMK today. Sigh, my Ah Ma could not really recognise me, afterall I only see her once a year. They had a friendly pet dog which I gladly brought it out for a walk. How I wish I could have a dog of my own too.

Then in the afternoon, entertained Ah Sir, Wee, Hao Ling, Heng Lip and Ah Hao back home with a 周星驰 movie. After that, we all went down to Ah Ma's house for gambling again, which extended till late at night. We tried to usurp the uncles' mahjong table while they went for dinner (which they always hog every year from morning to night), but it was not long before Ah Ma came and chased us away.

Ah Sir was a spoilsport who had to leave early for her favourite nightspot, but before she left, we took some pictures with 三姨's cool Sony Ericsson K750i's camera with 2 megapixel.

Gambling sucked today with the adults preferring to play see-kee instead of Blackjack / with Bobbi sniffing our toes under the gambling table / with the Sound Machine railing at me and Henglip when we were chatting / with the dealers on winning streaks and sucking us little fries dry of our money. It was horrible but I look forward to Saturday to recoup my losses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

babay u look like the pics mah! no meh? so bad this fellow.

ah sir is not the girl ah?!?! I sibei blur.

Anonymous said...

ya man the pic is totally reflective of the real persons..no photo shop or anything like that..

Ah Qing said...

to f4g:
haha, why do you call ah sir chinaman?! erm yeah, you are the biggest loser in blackjack can. talk lah, talk somemore. sound machine says we must concentrate when gambling.

to ah sir: haha, henglip is a meanie. but obi good, the army is locking him up for the next 16 days, hoho! what fun and goodies he will be missing out at your house this saturday!

Anonymous said...

ya man we believe in karma rite..too bad he won't ve a chance to recoup bk his losses today (biggest among us) & also missed out on the my mom's superb cooking..eg curry,cha ye eggs..yummy!
cya later recruit qing ;-)